The aim of Animal Research Tomorrow is to bring the scientific community together to further advance the implementation of ethical principles and to call for more trust, transparency and communication on the sensitive topic on animals in research. Animal Research Tomorrow is currently represented by over 200 ambassadors from different countries across the globe.
Ambassadors are invited to
- Represent Animal Research Tomorrow across the globe
- Advocate an open and transparent communication about Animal Research
- Furthering implementation of ethical principles in animal research
- Act a contact points for media and interested parties in their respective countries
- Maintain an active professional network in the field of animal research
- Help organize and facilitate events
Become an Ambassador
Contact Dr. Iana Buch (Managing Director).